Safety shoes are a must while working in any of the critical working environments and conditions such as construction sites, electric thermals or power grids, etc. Not only they keep the feet safe and secure from unwanted casualties but also help you to continue working for long hours without any problems and issues.You may also like to read: Best Doctor Marten Safety Boots That Are A Must Buy Why Safety is the first and foremost parameter to consider while buying the best pair of work boots.
In This Article
- 1 1. Timberland PRO Men’s Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Industrial and Construction Shoe –
- 2 2. Skechers for Work Men’s Felton Slip Resistant Relaxed-Fit Work Shoe –
The purpose of safety shoes
Safety shoes are basically designed in such a manner that they provide complete all-round protection to your toes, which remain vulnerable to many different kinds of injuries and casualties while at work.
Heavy machinery, tools, and other objects always possess a threat to the safety of your feet. Sometimes a falling object can straightaway land on your feet and injure it in the most unexpected way imaginable or sometime you may be assigned some heavy tasks such as the movement of heavy objects from one place to the other. In every such situation, safety is highly demanded and cannot be compromised at any cost.
Our latest related post: Never compromise on these parameters while buying a pair of work boots
The two popular brands
Timberland and Skechers are two of the most popular brand that is known to have built high quality and durable footwear. Similar is the case when it comes to safety shoes. The Timberland PRO Men’s Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Industrial and Construction Shoe is one of the best safety shoes from the house of timberland that can ease up your everyday work life. Similarly, there are Skechers for Work Men’s Felton Slip Resistant Relaxed-Fit Work Shoe which will bring a whole different level of enjoyment to your work. Let’s have a look at some of their best highlights.
1. Timberland PRO Men’s Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Industrial and Construction Shoe –
the best safety shoe from the house of timberland
Timberland is one of the finest brands when it comes to any type of footwear. My father works in the construction industry and is using the Timberland PRO Men’s Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Industrial and Construction Shoe for quite some time.
Let’s see what he has to say about them. These are imported boots made up of synthetic and ripstop nylon material. Fit expectancy is 85 percent and the sizes available are 7 to 15 on the US shoe size scale. Timberland- the name is just enough. One of the finest brands that have brought forward its flagship safety shoe product. One of the best product my father is in love with since he has brought them.
Look and Feel
Looks classy, casual and appealing. Available in three different color variants. Extremely comfortable to use no doubt about that.
Key Features and benefits
- Shaft: The shaft measures up to the low top height from the arch.
- Ripstop nylon upper body: The upper body is made up of premium abrasion-resistant material which makes them one of the best safety shoes to choose from.
- Polyurethane outsole: The outsole is made up of dual-density polyurethane material which is oil, heat, and abrasion-resistant.
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment: The shoes have a mesh lining which increases the air breathability of the shoes and maintain feet hygiene and prevent bad odor
2. Skechers for Work Men’s Felton Slip Resistant Relaxed-Fit Work Shoe –
the best Skechers safety shoe for 2018
Surely the title of the best Skechers safety shoe goes to this pair of beautiful footwear. One of the most comfortable and durable products you can ever purchase from the house of Skechers.
If there is a safety shoe from the house of Skechers which can be the ultimate choice for those who desire safety at work, it is definitely this one.
I have been using them for the last 2 months and I am already in love with them. Let’s see what they have to offer. The construction is synthetic material based and they have a fit expectancy of 87 percent. Sizes available are 7 to 16 on the US shoe size scale.
Look and Feel
It looks like a casual, sporty and elegant. One of the most comfortable Skechers safety shoe that will never disappoint you on the front of user experience.
Key Features and benefits
- Heel and shaft: The shaft measures to low ankle height. The heel height is 1.25 inches while the platform height is 1 inch.
- Lace-up shoes: These safety shoes are supportive lace-up shoes that feature reinforced stitching.
- Padded collar: They feature a padded tongue as well as the collar.
- Memory foam insole: The insole of the shoes is made up of memory foam which makes them extremely comfortable to use.
As much as any other shoe category is important, so is safety shoes. They protect your feet from unwanted incidents and let you work safely and securely.
A little investment goes a long way when it comes to the safety and security of the feet. These shoes are an epitome of safety so do not think twice before buying them. Just go for it as the brand name is just enough to describe the quality of these shoes.
Compromising with safety at work is foolish. While deciding whether a safety shoe is the right fit for you or not, look out for the various safety features which can improve the user experience. Always check whether the insole, outsole, and midsole make the footwear comfortable to use.
They should feature leather construction and other synthetic or textile materials blended into it. They must be flexible and possess higher breathability of air.
Further useful post: Can You Replace A Memory Foam Insole From Sketchers Boots?
They must be industry certified through different types of certifications which ensures their reliability. You should be able to wear them all day long and they should be easy to clean. If the safety shoes that you are deciding to buy, fits on all these essential parameters, you are going in the right direction.